Please read these directions very carefully. When you are ready to register for the 2013 camp season, click the link at the bottom of the page.
• Register for camp online
The link to register for camp is at the end of these instructions. The Camp Registration pages will include registration instructions, complete camp program information,
the Camp Registration Form and the Campership (financial aid) Request Form.
• You will need to register each girl individually. If you are unable to register online, please contact the Outdoor Program Department at GSME for assistance at (888) 922-4763.
• Camp Fees for registered Girl Scouts of Maine members are indicated in the schedule at-a-glance section of the Camp Brochure. The fee for non-Girl Scouts is an additional $50 per session. Save money by joining Girl Scouts for the membership fee of $12.
Would you like to register to be a Girl Scout?
See our Join Us section for membership registration.
• Once your child is placed in a camp session, you will receive a notice that
it is time to pay your 50% deposit, with payment instructions, which includes an
• Campers who believe they will achieve earning their free week at camp
will need to indicate that on their registration and GSME will waive the deposit.
• Remaining camp balances are due in full by May 15, 2013. Camp registrations received on or after May 15, 2013 will require full payment when notified of the ways to pay for the camp session.
• Payment options: We accept credit card, money order, or personal check. Cash is accepted only if paying in person at one of our service centers – please do not send cash through the mail.
• Health History/Examination: All girls and adults attending GSME camps are required to complete a Health Physical or Health History Form depending on the duration of their stay. Girls attending an overnight program for more than two nights must have a record of a physical exam performed within the past 12 months. Any camper who does not have a completed physical exam form will not be permitted to stay; no refund will be given. Once registered, you will receive a link via email to mandatory camp forms.
• Financial aid is available through our Campership Fund for Girl Scouts of Maine members. You may apply for a Campership during the registration process. The deadline for camperships is May 1, 2013. Applicants will be notified in May. If you apply for a campership the required deposit is 10%.
• Cancellation and Refund Policy: In the event of a cancellation, a nonrefundable,
non-transferable cancellation fee of $30 will be retained for administrative costs. Refunds for camp programs (less the administrative fee) will be given only in the
case of illness, verified in writing by a doctor or if you cancel a minimum of one month in advance of the camp session start date. There are no refunds given if a camper does not attend the session; parents/ guardians will be responsible for any remaining balance.